Attorney to handle civil litigation
Attorneys in Miami offer expert advice and legal representation to clients involved in civil litigation cases. Civil litigation cases are court cases which bother on civil law, and our attorney are specialized in this area of the law. We offer legal representation to clients involved in marriage disputes, fraud, negligence, personal injury, defamation, healthcare malpractice, breach of contract and commercial litigation amongst individuals as well as corporations.
Attorney to handle Elder law issues.
As a loved one ages, the family members may be concerned with their long-term care. There is a lot of challenging legal issues involved, and it becomes imperative to entrust the matter in the hands of a Miami attorney. At our estate planning law firm in Miami, our attorneys specialized in Elder Law will look into your situation with empathy and help plan towards getting long-term care, and ensuring that possessions are properly and efficiently passed down. To this end, our elder law services include Planning and applying for Medicaid, guardianship, creating will, trusts, and powers of attorney, and living wills and lastly asset protection.
Handling Probate issues on estate.
Our probate services include assisting Miami residents to plan for probate minimization. If this is not done, probate can become very lengthy, traumatic and expensive. We also assist executors and estate administrators with the following:
- Filing the petition: probate commences when the will is filed to the probate court. There is paperwork involved, and your attorney will help with this.
- Notifying the public: your attorney will work with you to notify every concerned party concerning probate. This is not always easy as it seems, as some persons may come falsely claiming to be relatives of the decedent.
- Appraising the estate: our probate attorneys are proficient in estate appraisal, an important aspect of probate for valuable and complex estates.
- Dealing with creditors and filing tax returns: people may claim to be creditors whereas they are not. In order not to give money to scammers, contact an attorney.
- Will contests and estate litigation: disgruntled parties may also wish to litigate the estate or file for will contests. The probate attorney helps to resolve such issues amicably before they escalate or lengthen probate all the more.
- Distributing and closing the estate: this is the last phase and involves a lot of legalities and paperwork.
Attorney to help plan towards disability
As one gets older, there is the fear of becoming incapacitated due to age or terminal disease. Accidents can also render one disabled and incapable of handling their affairs. In such a situation, one would need a trusted agent to look after their affairs on their behalf. Estate document for disability and incapacity are:
Financial power of attorney: this document allows you appoint an agent to handle your fiscal affairs and make financial decisions on your behalf when you become incapable to do so yourself.
Healthcare power of attorney: also known as advance medical directive, this document allows you to appoint an agent to make healthcare decisions on your behalf when you become incapable to do so yourself.
Retirement and Medicaid: Our attorneys in Miami are also highly knowledgeable in Elder Law, and will work with you to know the most suitable retirement plan that befits you while keeping you eligible for benefits meant for the elderly. Your attorney will help you apply for Medicaid and Medicare if you so desire.
Will; Although sometimes very simple to create using will templates online, more complex estates definitely would need more than what a stereotyped template will provide. This is where our expertise comes in. The first thing we do is to grasp an understanding of the wishes of our client as well as the complexity of their estate before determining the right measures to distribute their estate without having conflicts in the future.
Having decades of experience practicing in Miami and having worked with innumerable clients, our attorneys understand the workings of the legal system in Miami and know just what needs to be done in every given situation. Our wills and trusts lawyers, probate lawyers, and civil litigation lawyers offer an all-round security for life and after-life, ensuring your legacy lives on after you’re gone and that your business and family are well taken care of. Contact our office today to speak with a Miami Attorney.